1. It’s better to be the person that says “hello” and is ignored than the person that avoids eye contact.
2. Sometimes loyalty is the only quality you need in a friend. Forget similar interests or identical senses of humor; if you can each count on each other being there when you need it most, you might’ve just found an invaluable friend for life.
3. Always take your make-up off at night—no matter how tired/drunk/rushed you might be. You won’t regret it when you avoid the raccoon eyes the next morning or the break-out a week later.
4. Never tell someone when he or she looks sick or tired; they probably already feel it.
5. On that note, never point out someone’s sunburn; trust me, they already know.
6. Don’t judge someone for not drinking. Don’t judge someone for drinking too much. Don’t judge someone for…
View original post 1,304 more words